Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrapbook and Card Making Thrift Hunt

I know there has to be a way to find scrapbook and cardmaking supplies that people aren't using anymore and are wanting to sell cheap just to get it out of their house. So, I'm on a hunt to find the best and most affordable way to find those people and buy their stuff. I would welcome any and all emails if you are one of those people wanting to unload your closet or spare room of these unused items. I can't afford to pay retail or what they call wholesale, I'm looking for real bargains!

So pass the word around about my blog. I will barter or buy via paypal and usps only! When I receive your stuff and we've agreed on a price I will pay via paypal. I have a ebay and etsy shop and have done bartering on MaryJanesFarm forum. You can verify my honesty and reliability. I've been burned and sent things on a barter and never received my item, so I will only do it this way.
Bartering: I have over 50 children's sewing patterns sizes 3-12 I will trade with if interested. I have a sizzix die-cutting machine also up for barter.
I don't drive and can not travel so this is why I have to find these bargains online and word of mouth.

Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments: