Thursday, February 9, 2012

Inspirational Week!

                                                   
Inspiration has to come from some place.  It doesn't just happen.  It could be something you've seen before or seen for the first time.  It could be something you've read, heard or imagined.  This week our spotlight member's shop is all about building on the best source of inspiration you can find.  But, don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

Head on over to my website blog and read all about her....Laura.....it will change your life!  Click here..... 

Become a new follower while you are there and browse around the website and see all we have to offer.....Life is good when it is shared with others.....especially those you care about.

********************Play to Win!*****************************************

Bible Trivia: What makes a rainbow so special?  Where is the scripture in the Bible?  Post it here.  Let's see who is the first one to send in the right answer.  The first one to post the correct answer will win one of my Bible calendar logs!  Wahoo!!!
                                                               
Sweet Blessings,
Marsha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear from my dear friends that follow my blog. Won't you please leave a comment or two on my posts!
Thanks,
Marsha