Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Etsy Team Wins Etsy Fellowship Grant!!!

I am shouting this from the rooftops!!!  I am the Captain of the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op Etsy Team.  We are a small team of 38  members, but we are strong, motivated and supportive of each other.  I keep my team busy with activities in our weekly training classes on Facebook.  They never complain that they can't keep up, they pull up their bootstraps and plow right on through the task at hand.

With a team like that I was moved to apply for the Etsy Fellowship Grant in September 2012.  I had no idea whether our little team would matter to Etsy Admin folks, but it was worth the chance of at least putting ourselves in front on them and to say 'We are here'!

When I first received the email with the subject: 'Your teams fellowship grant application,' my heart skipped at beat.  I said a prayer and kept calm deciding no matter what it said it was at least a response.  Well, I could have been blown over with a feather when I read that they wanted to get more information about our team activites.  A phone appointment was set and suddenly I was astir with all kinds of emotions.  

I could not spill the beans until I knew for sure if we were going to get a grant or not for our fundraiser.  Well, today Etsy sent me the funds so that we could place our order and get our fundraiser rolling!!!  Wahoo!!!!

Get ready for the first in a series of books from the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op team.  It will be available for sell on our website in a few weeks.  It is a recipe, tips and diy project book rolled into one!!!  All the members of the co-op contributed so you'll get to visit each of their shops as you read each page.

I am so proud of my team and hope you will support our fundraiser by buying one of our first books.

Please let me hear your thoughts about our great news!!!!  Leave a comment here for us!!!

To join our co-op visit SUNSHINE FARM GIRL CO-OP!

Many Blessings,

Marsha Jaramillo
Owner

1 comment:

Pages Of Ages said...

So cool! I didn't submit for this book but I am still proud to be a member of the team. Congratulation Sunshine Farm Girl Co Op Team.