Spring Cleaning With Jeanpatch by MK
This is your roaming reporter Sunshine from the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op website. Last week we did a fun Recipe Swap Give-a-way Contest! Here is the results and the winner is.......Kalliescotton!!! Congrats!!!
I have a song playing in the background, 'Happy Trails'.....can you hear the clipaty-clop of the horses hoofs as he trots along the brick road?!! He stops and let's his rider off at our spotlight members shop of the week, Jeanpatchbymk!!!
Her shop offers a cute variety of sustainable handmade goods. One of her popular items are her crochet flower cleaning cloths. Available in a variety of fun colors and made with cotton yarn.
Jeanpatch is offering one of our reader's the chance to win one of these spring cleaning cloths this week in our 'Spring Cleaning Give-a-way Contest'!!!
Here's how to enter:
1. Follow this blog
2. Favorite her Jeanpatch shop on Etsy - 2 entries
3. Share this post on your Facebook page - 3 entries
4. Leave a comment here saying what you did so we can verify - 4 entries
Earn extra entries by:
5. Join the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op website as a 'buyer club' member - 5 entries
6. Buy a Eco-Gift Sampler Bag - 6 entries
7. Leave a comment saying you did the extras so we can verify - 7 entries
I hope that has put everyone in the mood to do some spring cleaning!! The fun doesn't stop there....join us at our online craft show on Etsy.http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTYwOTYwNTF8MjcyMjcyMjQwNg/sfgcteam-jeanpatch-by-mk-spring-cleaning...where you can see Jeanpatch and some of her team members displaying their handmade products, vintage collectibles and craft supplies all this week.
Check in with us next week to see who will be in the spotlight next. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you from all the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op Etsy team members!!!