Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Blog Posting Schedule!

If you haven't noticed by now I am not on any kind of blogging schdule, but that is soon to change.  You will now be able to set your calendar by my posts! Yay!  I hope you will subscribe to my posts so you don't miss any of the fun this year as I share my life with you.

2013 Blogging Schedule:  Thursday and Saturday!

My goal is to post twice a week around this time.  Let me see... it is close to 11:30 a.m. est. so, expect my posts at this time on the days mentioned above.  I will also be sharing my coop blog posts with you weekly and my members posts with you monthly so you can get to know us all better.

Please share with me in the comments section if you like this new schedule I'll be doing with my blog posts!

Have a great day!  Here is a picture of our day yesterday here in Florida.  A baumy 80 degrees yesterday.  Today, cooling back down and we will be in the 60's by the weekend.  My poor sinuses!   


Photo: Sunny day!
 
I hope your day is filled with laughter and sunshine!

Hugs,
Marsha

No comments: