Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Microwave Potato Bags

DIY Microwave Potato Bags!

Have any of you who are reading my blog heard of these microwave potato bags?  I just discovered them, so I wanted to share this amazing way to cook a potato of any kind in your microwave with you. You have to use all cotton materials. You start with cotton fabric, cotton batting and cotton thread.  They are super easy to make.

If you use one leave a comment here and tell us how you like using one.  You just wash your potato, wrap it in a paper towel, stick it in the bag, toss the bag on a plate and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes.  Now the time is the thing I'm not sure about it is just an approximation.

You'll have to test it for yourself and let us know your results.  I figure it has to be based on the size of the potato and the number you have in the bag.




 They are supposed to taste just like you baked them in the oven.  I haven't used one yet myself, but as soon as I make one I'll let you know in my product review post.

Happy Cooking,

Marsha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I got my potato bag and gave it a whirl. Girl am I impressed. This bag is wonderful. It really does work.

Medium size sweet potato washed, wrapped in paper towel, 5 minutes and delicious.

Try one out today. If you'd like me to make you one just leave me a comment.

Thanks!