Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose!

Where does the time go?  Here we are at the door of Fall and only 3 months away from closing out another year!  Do you have goals still for this year to complete?  If you are like me you have a list of things-to-do each day and some just never seem to get done on time.

Well, a while back I presented a new product line to my Etsy shop.  It was those beautiful vintage hankie greeting card and journal sets.  I've sold a few and had several more in the making and just needed to complete the inside of the cards.

So, this week I made it a goal to get those finished and listed in my shop.  Well, they are just about finished so I wanted to share them with you before I put them in my shop tomorrow.  Are you ready to ooh and ahh?  Take a look and tell me which one you like best!

I made ATC (artist trading cards) to go with each set.  The cool thing about these are that the little journal covers can be taken off and another new book can be put inside.  The inside of the card has a fabric pocket for you to keep little tidbits of stuff in and the card can be displayed on a shelf cause it is so pretty.

For all you purple passion ladies, this one is made especially with you in mind!  It comes with a cute journal cover that has a bird appliqued on the front.  Along with a special ATC!  This card is tall and just gorgeous, don't you think!

This is my coffee lovers set!  I appliqued a cute coffee cup on the front of the journal cover.  The card has the words Savor on the front!  When you love to drink coffee, you really savor every sip!

Never fear, I didn't leave out the tea lovers either!  This set is pretty in pink!  A cute tea cup is on both the card and the cover.  The inside fabric matches the journal cover.  A perfect finish to the perfect cup of tea!

You've heard of those birds and bees!  Well, this is the flowers and the trees and butterflies!  I love this set the most out of them all!  I just love flowers and butterflies!  I can't help it, it started when I was a child and stayed in my blood!  Green is one of my favorite colors so I focused on the green in the card when I made the cover for the journal and the little ATC.

Okay, so now you have seen them all.  Which one is your favorite?  Please leave a comment and let me know, would ya?

Have a Happy Day!

Marsha






 

No comments: