Thursday, April 18, 2013

Flash Sale! Markets of Sunshine

If you've ever seen Good Morning America's Show Steals and Deals, where you can buy items for a great deal, then you'll want to join me tonight on Facebook!!!

Everyone is getting in on the band wagon and offering incredible deals at a steal of a price!  They call them Flash Sales on Facebook!  It also reminds me of those days when I was a kid shopping with my Mom at K-Mart and they'd have a 'blue light special'!  The light would start flashing and a siren would go off and the announcer would come on and say, over in our bedding department we are offering a great deal on.......I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you have ever shopped there.


Grab this Hot Deal at 8 p.m to 9 p.m. est!!!


5 piece car theme gift set! Unheard of steal of only $20!!!

Hand towel with a gold embroidered car
Tree sachet with fragrant balsam
Sparkling prism with silk thread to hang in your car
Classic car theme journal and note card set

Put the word: SOLD! in the comments on our facebook page and I'll send you an invoice after the sale ends tonight!

One shopper will receive a mystery gift with their purchase!!! Who will it be?!!!!

See you soon at: Look for the featured post with the car theme items!


www.facebook.com/marketsofsunshine


No comments: