Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Friday Sale Day!

Happy Fun Friday Sale Day!

Today, I'm kicking off my new "Fun Friday Sale Day"! Wahoo! Yippie!  That means extra savings passed on to you every Friday in all my Etsy shops and in my co-op store.  Jeanpatchbymk......Vintage50streasures.......Reflectionsofkayla.........

Sunshinefarmgirlcoop  click on the Sunshine Market to get to my items.


For all my reader's and follower's of my blog you will receive $1.00 of shipping and 20% off your order with this code: FUNFRIDAY

It is only good to those who find it here.  So, spread the word to all your friends to come join us and they can use the code too.  You will only get the $1.00 off on Friday's.  You can use the code any other day for the 20% off.

I'll refund you the $1.00 after your purchase is paid for.  You get the 20% off by clicking on the blue highlighted area in your shopping cart through Etsy then enter the code in the box that drops down.

************************************************************************

Join my today in this Treasury shopping event and use the code above!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4de8dccebb858eef08d06bf4/open-lilus-bns-round-11-sales-4#4de9033e6d2d6d91c82acbb8


sold
Happy Friday,

Marsha

No comments: