Thursday, June 23, 2011

On A Mission

Happy Thursday Everyone!  Is it hot enough for you yet? It is way past enough in my opinion.  If I could stand to breathe outdoors in this heat-wave atmosphere it wouldn't bother me so much, but the fact that I can't just burns me up. (No pun intended)

So, what mission am I on and am I going to tell you about it. Of course, I am silly. You didn't think I'd keep it a secret did ya?  I'm the kind of person that when I find out something is harmful to you and your health I do something about changing things in my life so I'm not using whatever the harmful thing was anymore.

I've made a careful study of everything that I put in, on or near my body.  If it isn't organic it just isn't a consideration.  You know it's funny to me how people can have that just care-a-less attitude when we are supposed to treat our body as a temple according to God's word.

Saying: Well, you're gonna die of something anyway, just is a cope-out for not taking responsibility for your life and your actions.  If you say you love yourself and your family, and I'm speaking to Mom's mainly since we control what our families wear, eat and put on their skin; then why do you settle for the cheapest products that are killing you and your loved ones with a slow death? No Kidding!

My family and I just joined a company called: "Chartreuse Products" that feels like I do about taking charge of your life.  They offer a wide variety of products all natural, organic and not full of one harmful ingredient for you and your home.

I dare you to make the switch to a better life-style that will save you money and improve your health, starting today, here and now........................................  I challenge you to join me and my family on this journey to a better healthier life-style this year. 

How can you get started with us?  Simple, just go to Chartreuse Products and order one of their two kits.  This is the best deal, because you will have a life-time discount as long as you meet the qualifications each month.  And, since you're gonna tell all your friends and family that you love and care about so much about it too, you'll have no problem meeting that qualification each month...........................................................................................................................................................

Now be sure to put my name in the box that asks "How did you hear about us"  so I'll get the credit for helping you begin this wonderful healthy journey with us.

They offer a beauty guide that tells you what ingredients to avoid when you shop in the store for your other necessities.  I'll tell you where to find it once you have joined this wonderful company and started a mission of your own, as my way of saying: "Thanks" and "Congrats!"

**********************************************

What's New

I'm adding paper bag album to my shop.  I have thick chunky ones and thin less-chunky ones for any occasion.  I do custom orders, so just drop me a line and tell me what theme you'd like me to do for you. Check it out at Jeanpatch


Couples, Wedding, Anniversary, Sweetheart etc....

Great for Dad's, Grandfather etc..

Wishing you and your family a fun and cool weekend!!!

Marsha


No comments: