I use my ceramic muffin dish that I got off of QVC year's ago and absolutely love because clean-up is a breeze.
- 1 cup gluten free organic flour of your choice (amaranth, rice, soy, corn, millet, buckwheat, quinoa)
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup gluten free baking mix of your choice
- 1 cup mashed organic cooked organic sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon cold butter cubed
Now oil your muffin dish and spoon in 1/4 cup of the mixture into each opening. I use a 6 cup muffin pan. If you have any left over batter just portion it out into the 6 sections. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin dish.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious gluten free sweet potato muffins!