Friday, December 23, 2011

Support Local Farmers and Made in the U.S.A. by Women

Maybe you already support local farmers in your area.  But, if you don't then you should.  How can you join in this great mission?  Easy, just go to the Local Harvest website, put in your zip code and you'll find out who is growing what in your area.

I found two farms in my area that grow year round and everything they grow is by organic methods.  I can even get my eggs now just 5 minutes from my house.  Yippie!!!  We get to go see the farms and meet the folks and talk to the animals while we are there.  I'll let you know if they answer me back! 
***********************************************************************************
                                                     Saving Green!!!!

I just think going green, eating organic,  supporting handmade and home grown are the smartest things you can do these days.  So you say I'm doing all those things, so that makes me a smart cookie!  Well, here is something for all you smart cookies who love saving money while going green.  I came upon this site today and just have to share it with you here.

It's called Green Deals.  You can join me and save money on some great green products everyday.   When you click on this link I provided you will become my referral.  Then just invite your friends and save even more every time they make a purchase! Easy as 1, 2, 3!

                                                                     
Here's how you can support made in the U.S.A. Buy handmade from my Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op members.  Check out the Sunshine Market page and start supporting these hard working women today!
It's free to join!  Sign-up for our monthly newsletter to receive discounts and specials from our selling members.

Leave a comment telling us how you support local and handmade!

Marsha 

No comments: