Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tea Party Gift Exchange! Sign-up today! Blog Hop!

Dear Jeanpatch and Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op Members,

You've probably heard me talk about how much I love to have tea parties. Well, there has been so much going on in my life that I have no time to do one. So, I thought why not have a tea party gift exchange with my co-op friends!



If you'd like to join in the fun here is what you need to do.

1. Send me a message from the website saying you want to join the tea party gift exchange. Or to sunshinefarmgirlcoop@gmail.com Put tea party gift exchange in the subject line!
2. Send me your address.
3. Buy a tea cup (versatile pattern-year round) and the tea of your choice and any goodies you think are tea related.
4. I'll match you up with another member of the co-op and send you their address.
5. Mail out your tea party gift by December 31st!
6. Post on the blog that you are joining in the fun so all can get excited!
7. Follow my blog!

Let's make this a yearly tradition!! I look forward to hearing from you all soon!





Hugs,
Marsha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Sweet Tea for doing the blog hop!

Terri said...

Excited to join in your Tea Cup party! Thank you so much for hosting.
I am your newest follower : )
Hugs,
Terri