Thursday, February 17, 2011

Learn Bible Trivia the Fun and Easy Way!

I love to read the Bible every day.  It not only keeps me closer to God, but it helps me keep a positive attitude.  I thought it would be fun to help you learn fun facts from the Bible that you can meditate on and see how you can apply it in your life.

The most important thing this will do for you is help you to see just what a wonderful and carrying God we have.  And, how people for 1000's of years have been serving the one true God, Jehovah!

With your answers give the chapter and verse.

Facts about Joshua, you'll find all the answers in that book. 
#1- How did Joshua and his army bring down the walls of Jericho?
#2- Complete Joshua's statement: "As for me and my household..."
#3- Joshua had been known by what other names?
#4- What is the English translation for YAWH?

Check back tomorrow and see if your answers are correct and match mine.  I'll give you the chapter and verse as to where the answer is found.

No comments: