Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gluten Free Food Sugar Free Celiac Food Source

Gluten Free food and sugar free desserts for celiac and vegatarian diets. Visit http://www.anke.ca/ or http://www.gobiofood.ca/

I have looked far a wide to find this sugar free and gluten free organic dessert foods. I have missed having pudding and custard and now I can have it once again. The GoBio company has a wide variety of orgaic gluten free and sugar free foods for your delight.
I am trying the gluten free and sugar free organic custard, vanilla pudding and almond pudding. You can add any kind of milk you want.

They have more varieties. Go there now and check them out. Shipping was average and fair coming from Canada.
Pass the word around so this company will stay in business a long time.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't use dairy when I make pudding, so I thought I would pass
along a little tip for those using
a milk substitute. Because they
tend to be thinner, puddings sometimes won't set up with the substitute milk. The way to get around that is to decrease the
liquid by about 2-3 Tablespoons.

So if your pudding calls for 1 cup
of milk, pour out the cup and then
take out 2 tablespoons of the milk
and it should set up better.

Anke said...

Thank you very much for your kind words about GoBIO Organics and I hope you continue to enjoy our products. We have many other products you may enjoy as well.

Best wishes,
Anke
GoBIO Organics
www.gobiofood.com