Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celebrate With Family

Hello Dear Friends,
  I want to talk about family today and how important each member of the family plays an important role in the unity and happiness of the family unit.
  Since God performed the first marriage in the Bible, He takes it very seriously and so should we.  For that reason, celebrating our family being together each year is a big thing at our house.  It isn't the focus on one person, but each member of the family as a family!
   We do this when our wedding anniversary roles around.  Ours is June 11th and we'll be happily married for 23 years.  But, you know how excited you get each year to have that special celebration at your house?  You start early and want to do something special even before that day gets there.
   My sweet darling daughter surprised me early this year with a make-over in my bedroom.  I had to take most everything out when I came down sick in 2005 to keep the dust and allergies under control.  It just looked to bare for her standards, so she has been planning this for some time now that I am doing a little better indoors.
   Here is what she did so far. Enjoy the tour!
Blessings and Hugs,
Marsha
A beautiful chandelier decal with birds and butterfly's!

Two country pictures! Next to my farm girl hat Diane made for me.

More bird's perched above the door decals!

A whimsical metal dress form!

No comments: