Paper Quilt Greeting Card- Here's what you'll need to make your very own paper quilt greeting cards. If you are a quilt maker then you have lots of books with patterns. If not, just go online and type in the search box for log cabin quilt pattern. You can print out the pattern to do this project. You may also go to your local library and check out a quilt making book with easy patterns.
I choose the crazy quilt pattern.
Supplies: Quilt pattern of your choice, 8x8 scrapbook papers, 8x8 card stock, tacky glue, scissors, embellishments, word stamps (thank you, just for you etc.)
1. Copy your quilt pattern onto an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper.
2. Cut and layout your pattern pieces
3. Reduce your pattern to fit the 8x8 card stock
4. Number each pattern piece starting with 1 until they are all numbered
5. Pick out your scrapbook paper for each numbered pattern piece
6. Glue your paper onto the card stock according to the pattern you've chosen
7. Add any embellishments to your card
8. Stamp your word across the top of the card
Now you have a lovely handmade card to give to that special someone.
Contributed by: Marsha Jaramillo