Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 10: Color Your World

Day 10: Color Your World: Become a kid again. Buy yourself a box of crayons and re-experience the joy of having the colors of the rainbow at your fingertips.

Let your creative juices flw. Fill your sheet of paper with colorful pictures or just fill in the page with color. Create new and colorful worlds that are yours for the exploring. Buy grown up coloring books with art themes and make them your own works of art.

This reminds me of when I was a child. Evertime I was sick, which was often, my Dad would bring home a new box of crayons and a coloring book and a bottle of ginger ale. My siblings were always so jealous of me with my stack of books and crayons. Little did they know it came at a high price.

Day 9: Call A Friend:
I am very blessed with a group of friends that I can call whenever I need to talk and have the support to see me through whatever I'm going through at the time.  They know that I'll be there too when they need to talk to me. Being a good listener and giving advise to a friend is an art. Not everyone wants to hear your troubles, but the ones that do, they are keepers. Those are true friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My life has been blessed with wonderful friends. And I know if I really need them they will be right there for me. As they know I am for them. I believe God provides people in our lives to share all areas of our life with. That is why it is so important to not make a judgement of others, they my be a life time friend.
Brenda